ID on this encruster please

  • Thread starter Thread starter Goomba_BC
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Goomba_BC

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 24, 2019
Messages
138
Reaction score
188
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all.
I just traded for this frag.
Can I get some help with an ID?
It is baby blue base with green, yellow and pink polyps.
It has tiny polyps.

Thanks all.
 
Haha.
Darn it I knew I forgot something! :D
20191223_143855.jpg
 
I'll take a pic after a few days to see if it changes color.
I was going to glue the frag onto my back glass or weir cover.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new