ID plate coral relative please

  • Thread starter Thread starter seafansar
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

seafansar

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
949
Reaction score
73
Location
DeLand, FL
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
The guy at the lfs told me what this was, but of course I forgot and can't find it online. I know it's related to a plate coral, but grows on rock not as a solitary animal. Anyone know what it is?

P7100149.jpg
 
Thanks! Is that the correct name, cause I couldn't find anything on google with that name?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 42.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new