ID PLEASE AND NEED HELP ON INTRODUCING A NEW ClOWN FISH

  • Thread starter Thread starter Zepman323
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Zepman323

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 6, 2015
Messages
91
Reaction score
16
Location
Los Angeles
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1444667732.715884.jpg
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1444667771.391609.jpg
. So I'm trying to pair this gal up, some people say it's a perc some say it's a ocellerus, false perc, and onyx. I heard Picasso is the most likely match. What would you guys recommend as a partner?
 
I've never been good at identifying the different clowns out there, but i know that you can pair either a percula or ocellarus clown of any color with this one as long as it's a juvenile.
 
See that's the issue!!! Everyone tells me different things lol. I wanna make sure because some people say you can't mix oscellaris with perculas
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new