ID PLEASE! HELP

Sistawolf

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 10, 2016
Messages
1,712
Reaction score
1,261
Location
Rainbow City
Rating - 0%
0   0   0


Please tell me what in the world these two are.. Pay close attention to video.. You will see it close as my finger gets closer.. And the pic I'm trying to figure out the red thing?

image.jpeg
 
It's really difficult to see but I'm thinking some kind of tube worm/feather duster.
Really? Lol yay! I looked that up and barnacles but either way not a bad thing.. Any idea on the red one
 
I can't see squat in the video. I'm going from the picture... It would be really helpful if you could get some better pics.
Yea it's almost see through.. There is two. The one in video is super tiny with white feathers.. You can see movement soon as you see my finger.. The pic is a different one and its red. Almost looks like another zoa but smaller
 
Yea it's almost see through.. There is two. The one in video is super tiny with white feathers.. You can see movement soon as you see my finger.. The pic is a different one and its red. Almost looks like another zoa but smaller

Does the red one retract?
 
Tough to see in the pic and vid but could it be pseudocorynactis anemone?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new