ID please sold as RRA UOP

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bubbles_B
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Bubbles_B

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 14, 2010
Messages
1,892
Reaction score
118
Location
NorthernCalifornia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cannot find pictures that match what I bought. Seller said RRA UOP. Please help identify

EAF0B9BB-876B-4377-8907-A16BA29D331B.jpeg
 
Cannot find pictures that match what I bought. Seller said RRA UOP. Please help identify

EAF0B9BB-876B-4377-8907-A16BA29D331B.jpeg
It looks right, just under different lights. If the polyps are yellow instead of orange, is it possible you have a Walt Disney?
 
That’s a nice acro. I wouldn’t be bothered by what it’s sold to me as.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 7 18.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 40.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 8.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 10.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 8.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new