ID please thank you

THE REEF WHISPER

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 15, 2025
Messages
927
Reaction score
297
Rating - 0%
0   1   0
ID Zoa frag looks like Fairy Muncher zoa

98eb77e0-596b-4392-b357-486495247f56.png
 
Don't you get the specific names of the livestock you buy? Personally I don't buy corals that aren't identified by the seller.
 
Names I think just mean more money just wondering what it looks like
 
Don't you get the specific names of the livestock you buy? Personally I don't buy corals that aren't identified by the seller.
The seller can lie to you I get very good prices on everything at my local store
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 13 24.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 24.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 17.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 15.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new