ID Please

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mitsuko
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Mitsuko

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 26, 2009
Messages
69
Reaction score
1
Rating - 0%
0   0   0


I believe its some type on encrusting monti but anyone know the name?

The picture is terrible and from my camera phone. Colors are green base with light purple out edges and small purple polyps.

Thanks!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new