ID Please

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bronc
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Bronc

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 1, 2016
Messages
1,348
Reaction score
2,212
Location
Tulsa, OK
What state or country do you live in
Oklahoma
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
image.jpeg
Not sure what type of Acropora this is. Any ideas?
 
Thanks! That will give me a good place to start looking at pics online!
 
I second tort, perhaps a Miyagi. Might need to grow and color up in order to tell.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new