ID Please

greenhorn reefer

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 21, 2016
Messages
547
Reaction score
225
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
718f1a513891f55a2b2362a32d68cea9.jpg


Several small snails that are brownish. A little green one. And some sort of bristle worm.
 
How did you upload these?
 
@Lionfish Lair

I am trying to use your hitchhiker guide but I am not 100% on the snails and I want to double check that the bristle worm is not a fire worm.
 
It's not a fireworm. I suspect it's a Linopherus sp. To the right of the bristleworm, is it a stomatella? The picture is rather small.

The reason I asked about the picture is a lot of people seem to be uploading ones with the same dimensions. Are you using your phone?
 
It's not the photo, but that way it's uploaded. I'm not sure how to fix it, but everyone's pictures shows up too small.
 
Are you using the mobile app?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 23.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 17.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 15.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new