ID please.

1979fishgeek

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 27, 2016
Messages
917
Reaction score
920
Location
Hampshire UK
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was given this frag just over 6 months ago and it was bleached and not in great condition. It's recovered and growing well but I am not sure what it is? ID please....

Thanks guys!

image.jpeg


image.png


image.png
 
Looks like a Stylo.
 
I can see stylo but I also see spongodes

Mine has tons of fingers and those look like the same kind of polyps I dunno

Better pic I guess lol
 
I will take some tomorrow with the halide on, this camera on my iPad is terrible. Thanks
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 12.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new