ID please

  • Thread starter Thread starter jimv311
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

jimv311

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 24, 2015
Messages
13
Reaction score
1
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is some kind of pink and green chalice or something.
cc61422fcc412586851dc0f6f90233b7.jpg
dc58956d1427bdb17072809151e7be23.jpg
 
It's hard to see but where there's no pink its green. Like watermelon color
 
I found this on the web, I think it indeed is the same. Watermelon chalice.

pink%20green%20chalice%203%204-23-15.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 10.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new