ID Please

ChadmRoman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
bought this at lfs. They told me what it was but I forgot to write it down. Any help identifying would be greatly appreciated.

image.jpg

OP
OP
ChadmRoman

ChadmRoman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have you had one before? They can be tough to keep. They need to be fed often. I feed mine reefroids, reef chili, and live phytoplankton.
No never had one. I’ve purchsed it for a couple weeks ago. It’s yet to open and starting to turn white. I feed the tank phyto every other day and corals reefroids twice a week, and placed it in indirect flow. The only thing I can think of possibly too much light? Idk was planning to move it lower in the tank tonight. Thoughts?

Reefer5640

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah sounds like that could very well be the case. Did you do any light acclimation or did you just put it in the recommended placement from the beginning?

OP
OP
ChadmRoman

ChadmRoman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah sounds like that could very well be the case. Did you do any light acclimation or did you just put it in the recommended placement from the beginning?

Yeah I use AI primes, acclimated starting at 50% for four weeks. In week three of the acclimation. I moved it last night further down and out of direct light. Let's hope moving it helps.

Tentacled trailblazer in your tank: Have you ever kept a large starfish?

• I currently have a starfish in my tank.

Votes: 19 33.3%
  • Not currently, but I have kept a starfish in the past.

Votes: 13 22.8%
  • I have never kept a starfish, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 16 28.1%
  • I have no plans to keep a starfish.

Votes: 9 15.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back