Id please

reefkeeperros

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can i get the id on this please? Mainly on the rock and pumps, im not feeding much at all half a cube of frozen or some first bite copepods, corals get ab+ 12ml every day but this appeared way before i stared on ab+, weekly wc 10-30% all sps thriving as well as the lps and zoas po4 0.02 no3 0 (working on getting it up)

20200813_223652.jpg 20200813_223611.jpg

AcroNem

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Kinda fuzzy but the first thing to come to mind were flat worms. Could be an algae or something else. Are they hard or soft? Have you tried scraping any off and getting a closer look?

OP
OP
reefkeeperros

reefkeeperros

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Kinda fuzzy but the first thing to come to mind were flat worms. Could be an algae or something else. Are they hard or soft? Have you tried scraping any off and getting a closer look?
Hi, yes it comes off very easy, and its brown ish colour, soft/kind of hairy not sure how to explain the feeling, doesn't grow back where i scrape it off, i dont think its flatworms, had them at one point don't look like them, and tbh after previous setup crashed, bleached all the rock, every single coral dipped in RX for 10 minutes been up and running for about 3 months maybe just going through some stage?

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 17 13.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 7 5.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 19 15.4%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 70 56.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 7.3%
Back