ID, please

CK Amstutz

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 5, 2020
Messages
55
Reaction score
61
Location
Norman
What state or country do you live in
Oklahoma
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don’t know the name of this, but are the two “green” corals, in the back, the same? I have several of these and some are nearly translucent and others are vibrant, glowy green. Didn’t know if some are unhappy and need to be moved? Thanks!

5C1D4B2A-41EC-4686-81F1-0F3DDFD47E0C.jpeg
 
Agreed, trumpet/candy cane corals. Maybe the one on the left needs a little more light? I’ve found feeding them with 1/2 mysis shrimp has been beneficial :)
 
Agreed, trumpet/candy cane corals. Maybe the one on the left needs a little more light? I’ve found feeding them with 1/2 mysis shrimp has been beneficial :)
I have some in varying places in my tank and it just seems some are like both of these. Will feed them personally tomorrow. Thank you.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new