Id pls.

  • Thread starter Thread starter choireef
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

choireef

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 6, 2016
Messages
27
Reaction score
43
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1483414835470.jpg
 
Ewww, I think it's a Eunice....
I think there's someone here that would want that
 
Don't see any antenna. I'm not sure. Could be. Looks like an aquatic meal worm. Lol
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 24.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 26.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 8 16.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 16.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 2 4.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new