ID Thank you!

  • Thread starter Thread starter LadyTang2
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

LadyTang2

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 21, 2019
Messages
743
Reaction score
341
What state or country do you live in
New Hampshire
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1584493969177.png
 
Looks to me like some type of Stylophora, but I'm honestly not sure. I've never seen that growth form.
 
Beautiful growth form! I had that color and it tabled like that too, wish I could have kept it longer.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 42.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new