ID this ACROPORA

  • Thread starter Thread starter mbmax
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

mbmax

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 12, 2014
Messages
254
Reaction score
268
Location
Watchung, nj
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got this colony growing from a frag for 3 years since I stated my SPS tank.
I love the really bright colors and the different form it growth.
I buy frags I I don’t remember names or A species
Can anyone tell me what this is?

20DB3F24-6783-4282-8159-AAFDFB2B369B.jpeg 051AE36B-9EBE-4D12-B60D-E98A4B323B42.jpeg
 
That? It’s amazing, that’s what it is. Just incredible growth form your getting from it. Well done. I would love to see more pics. Not sure what that one is, I am not used to seeing the growth so tight on smooth skins.
 
Thanks, I have never seeing it growth so tight either, almost impossible to frag without cutting a big chunk.
Hope someone have an idea .
I actually got it from someone in R2R if I remember correctly .
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 13 27.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 34.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new