ID this new found gem,chalice(I hope)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mr. Tang
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
started that just know. took about 20lbs I'll wait a day and take some more. Slow process but I would rather do i this way and not kill my tangs!!
 
does it look like this?

chalice.jpg
 
WOW if that is it you got one sweet Chalice! Sorry as I am new to the Chalice craze I barely know how to ID a watermelon...
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new