ID this tiny frag for me please

GoldeneyeRet

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 7, 2016
Messages
3,079
Reaction score
11,054
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got this little guy for free as a broken tip. Its in a QT. I have had it for about three weeks and I am not seeing any growth. It had a little color shift right way, but I think it has more to offer. I am going to move it to the DT so I am wondering about placement and ID?

Thanks.

DSC_1724.jpg
 
Thanks, that what I was thinking. I haven't kept any before, how much light and flow do they like?
 
Most all across like flow, easy flow... As for lighting, if it is a deep water acro try to give it as much of the blue spectrum you can..What are you using for lights?
 
LEDs, on both QT and DT.

Thank you for the help I do appreciate it!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new