Id

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ragin
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Ragin

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 25, 2013
Messages
223
Reaction score
2
Location
Youngstown Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ive searched and searxhed and cant find anything on this. Is it safe or not?
 

Attachments

  • 1387400234183.jpg
    1387400234183.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 163
It crawls around. I cant find anything thats shaped like it is. It kinda hangs out in a hole in the rock. I think the only reason it came out is cause of the swithing beteen tank from lfs and my tank. And we cut the rock into three pieces. So I could put them in seperate tanks
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new