ID ???

nickbuchbinder

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 25, 2013
Messages
20
Reaction score
1
Location
Ohio USA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I found this little guy a while ago and it has gained more color in the past week
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1435858810.219594.jpg
, it's either an anemone or a soft coral of some sort. I don't know if you can tell but it's smaller than a dime. Sorry for the blurry pictures it's hard to get a good picture when I'm zoomed in
 

Attachments

  • ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1435858757.399854.jpg
    ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1435858757.399854.jpg
    920.4 KB · Views: 139
  • ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1435858869.082462.jpg
    ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1435858869.082462.jpg
    903.6 KB · Views: 126

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new