Idaho Reef

reefgeek83

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 18, 2021
Messages
9
Reaction score
10
Location
Boise
What state or country do you live in
Idaho
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all!

I’ve just recently found this forum after doing some research for my new project.

Currently I have a 36 gallon bow front nano reef running. my equipment includes:
AI Prime 16HD LED light
Reef Octopus HOB-100 skimmer
Fluval 207 canister filter
Nero 5 powerhead
2.5 gallon FW reservoir with Tunze ATO

My new project is a Red Sea Reefer 500 peninsula tank. I’m slowly putting it together as I can. I bought the tank used, so I’m taking this time to clean it up and do the research. I’m hoping to add water to it within the next six months.

I hope to add photos as I progress and inspire someone else out there, like so many here have inspired me.
 
nice, will wait for pictures
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 40.7%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new