Ideal tank

parclife

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 8, 2022
Messages
336
Reaction score
505
Location
uk
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi All,

As all to often in this hobby I’m thinking which tank next… I have always used Redsea, great for me and never an issue so far (touch wood).
Now I’m thinking of upgrading and with the huge choice out there I wondered what would be your ideal tank and size? Any you would stay clear of? Really like the look of Cade, not so much the price tag though.

Thanks and have a great day
 
300 gal glass Cages tank.
 
At least 48" in length and 24" in width. Depth can vary depending on goals.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new