Ideas for what to do with my torch?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Fishn28
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Fishn28

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 20, 2022
Messages
457
Reaction score
230
Location
New York
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ive had a cotton candy torch for about 3 years now that I bought for $40. Its now split into 9 different heads and looks to be even more pretty soon.
I noticed that cotton candy torches go for around 100 a head now, and Ive been thinking about fragging about 4-5 heads to recoup some money that ive put into my tank.
Or I just let it keep growing.
What would you do? and Where would you look to sell them?

IMG_0320.jpeg
 
Beautiful coral!
I'm not much of a seller so if it has the room i'd let it keep growing. If you are looking to frag it, local forum or local frag swaps would be the place if you're not comfortable shipping them. Otherwise we have the marketplace here that they can be posted for sale
 
Ive had a cotton candy torch for about 3 years now that I bought for $40. Its now split into 9 different heads and looks to be even more pretty soon.
I noticed that cotton candy torches go for around 100 a head now, and Ive been thinking about fragging about 4-5 heads to recoup some money that ive put into my tank.
Or I just let it keep growing.
What would you do? and Where would you look to sell them?

IMG_0320.jpeg
Wow, I’d leave that baby intact.
If the retail sell is at $100, you may get $30-40.
Not worth it IMM. Easy to damage heads on that coral.
 
Sell em, buy more coral 😂
 
Or keep em and enjoy a giant colony 😃 it’s what ever makes you happiest
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new