Ideas on cord / Ro line management

  • Thread starter Thread starter TOMACONDA
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

TOMACONDA

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 4, 2024
Messages
253
Reaction score
156
Location
UPSTATE NEW YORK
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_5354.jpeg
Any ideas on tidying this up ? Running on eb832 in basement and one upstairs! I have three brackets for the useless mp40 controllers lol
IMG_5356.jpeg
it is a mess behind the board
 
I use computer/ server stuff …they make 1u wire management racks and clips…
I harden them off with Rustoleum …
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    189.2 KB · Views: 47
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    157.3 KB · Views: 40
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    158.6 KB · Views: 60

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new