Ideas to aquascape

smashers831

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am trying to get back into my fish tank. It hasn't been given the proper love recently. (all my corals are closed currently, I just did a clean)

This is how my rock is laid out. I am trying to come up with corals to buy. I really love euphylla's and bright colors.

I do have gap on the ledge, and some Xenia above it. I have some Duncan in the middle which aren't opening fully, and a torch coral.
If this was your tank how would you arrange corals/what would you get. I am very open to ideas and making it more than rock.

Thanks in advance .

OP
OP
smashers831

smashers831

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here is the aquascape

Attachments

• IMG_5701.JPG
    IMG_5701.JPG
    198 KB · Views: 75
  • IMG_5702.JPG
    IMG_5702.JPG
    194.5 KB · Views: 79

Waters

"...in perfect isolation, here behind my wall."
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You pretty much have a blank slate.......you can start sticking hammers/frogspawns/torches pretty much anywhere. To answer your question though, if it were my tank, it would be all acros lol.

Gumbies R Us

Another Fish in the Sea
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am trying to get back into my fish tank. It hasn't been given the proper love recently. (all my corals are closed currently, I just did a clean)

This is how my rock is laid out. I am trying to come up with corals to buy. I really love euphylla's and bright colors.

I do have gap on the ledge, and some Xenia above it. I have some Duncan in the middle which aren't opening fully, and a torch coral.
If this was your tank how would you arrange corals/what would you get. I am very open to ideas and making it more than rock.

Thanks in advance .
Honestly, it's up to you how you want to do it. Just consider where to place coral that way it will get proper lighting and proper flow as well. You can also look around at others' tanks on here to get a more visual idea for your tank.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 13.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 6.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 22 15.1%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 83 56.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 6.8%
Back