Identification please

Etienne 97

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 17, 2024
Messages
244
Reaction score
68
Location
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have just buy a waterbox peninsula 25 on a rock that i have keep i have found theese they seems to be dead or i don't know

20240923_121340.jpg 20240923_121336.jpg
 
I have some of those in my tank. I'm pretty sure those are parchment worms. They are pretty interesting and will send out big filter feeding tendrils. Completely harmless though.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 35.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 11 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new