Identify a couple SPS

travelingpotato

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 21, 2020
Messages
5
Reaction score
2
What state or country do you live in
Minnesota
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
LFS had a sps frag sale and I picked up the two below. They weren't sure what they were so looking for some help identifying them. I know it is tough with frags but anything helps!

Acro front
87464783_607129486804349_5561299009785561088_n.jpg


Acro top
87186352_708404176359429_6414623679090524160_n.jpg


Monti front
87192448_202583101107429_646843102937481216_n.jpg


Monti top
87151700_854291488354131_7409434398010900480_n.jpg
 
I was thinking possibly a Oregon Tort but it is a darker blue than I would expect. It does have a bit of green in it though like oregon torts seem to. Thanks for the help with Jedi mind trick! Got both of them for $30 total so seems like a good deal with that one alone.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new