OP
reefertanker

reefertanker

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have an
Sorry, but as I see it you will have more of a problem collecting the larva before your corals and parents eat tehm than any one eating the eggs. In my display tanks I don't have any problems with clownfish eggs getting eaten, the parents are more than capable of protecting them.
i have another thread that I posted earlier. If you’d read it and let me know your thoughts on that? It’s called hitchhiker inside coral

Timfish

Crusty Old Salt
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
From what I’ve read it’s best to remove the parents shortly after eggs were laid to prevent them from eating them.

I think you need to read a but more on breeding and raising clownfish. Best way to keep the eggs clean and oxygentated and keep fungus and/or bacterial infections from wiping out entire batches of eggs is to leave the parents in to keep them clean.

Gqch

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
looks gonipora to me cuz it has more than 12 tentacals as i can see from the pic. Alveopora and gonipora are all called flower pod coral with same care level.

kimboxer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recently moved tank two weeks ago and this one coral doesn't seem to happy. Any help much appreciated!
IMG_2314.jpg

OP
OP
reefertanker

reefertanker

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recently moved tank two weeks ago and this one coral doesn't seem to happy. Any help much appreciated!
IMG_2314.jpg
From what I can tell I think it would be a type of toadstool coral or maybe a umbrella leather but I’m no expert

Back