Identify Fish

  • Thread starter Thread starter Hudsonfo
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Hudsonfo

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 16, 2021
Messages
31
Reaction score
12
Location
Brisbane
What state or country do you live in
Australia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi;

I was just wondering if you can help identify this clownfish. As far as I’m aware it’s a tomato clownfish, but it just seems more orange than most of the photos I am seeing online.

is the one stripe the giveaway?

appreciate any help!
AEAB8466-19FA-4754-AE10-88728A97D580.jpeg
3C04BE73-A4F8-4841-BA5A-758439B21BE1.jpeg
 
Hi;

I was just wondering if you can help identify this clownfish. As far as I’m aware it’s a tomato clownfish, but it just seems more orange than most of the photos I am seeing online.

is the one stripe the giveaway?

appreciate any help!
AEAB8466-19FA-4754-AE10-88728A97D580.jpeg
3C04BE73-A4F8-4841-BA5A-758439B21BE1.jpeg
yes
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new