Identify please help

  • Thread starter Thread starter RyKenna
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

RyKenna

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 23, 2024
Messages
14
Reaction score
24
Location
Oakland County
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was doing a water change and found this and dont have any idea how it got into my tank or what it is and is it safe
1000001135.jpg
 
I have no clue how it came Into the tank I haven't bought any live rock in over 8 months and I even switched tanks. Thanks for the fast reply
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new