Identify this coral for me

  • Thread starter Thread starter kz4q66
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

kz4q66

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
112
Reaction score
109
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Please help me identify this coral. Thanks!
IMG_20180823_063619645.jpg
 
The head is a lot bigger than typical Candy cane head. It might be a Lobophyllia I think.
 
Such a close pic makes it look like a lot of 'could be's'. Usually need a size reference with LPS but I'm thinking it's a favia.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new