identify this coral? Is it GSP?

saltyfish24

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 9, 2021
Messages
186
Reaction score
78
Location
MN
What state or country do you live in
Minnesota
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is this what GSP looks like? I got this from someone who saids it's GSP. But I'm not sure. What's the branches? I thought GSP encrust on a rock, not grow branches like that?

1741323719369.png
 
Yes, GSP. It can branch out.
 
Gsp!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 42.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new