Identify this if you can!!?!?!

  • Thread starter Thread starter coralseas
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

coralseas

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 23, 2009
Messages
116
Reaction score
33
Location
washington
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OK. So I got home late and I walked into the living room and seen this green flashing light coming from the Fish tank. I walk over to my astonishment, I see this flashing light like electricity arcing. Immediately I would doubt my phone to try to get good video of it. I got the best that I could. But I'm completely dumbfounded to what I have seen. After examining where I seen the prices, there was absolutely nothing.

Here are the two videos I took. Sorry for the poor quality. The flashing didn't last very long. And after I turn the flash on it went away within 30 seconds.



 
Polychaetes can do that. See if it's stationary or not.
 
I looked to see if there was some type of worm or Long body creature of some sort. But seem to be nothing.....
 
There be love in the air....errr, in the water.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 25.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 13.9%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 9 25.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.6%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.6%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.6%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new