Identifying a BTA...

Reefer805

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 2, 2017
Messages
128
Reaction score
99
Location
Simi Valley, CA
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
need some assistance from the inter webs!
Thinking this is not a standard rainbow BTA.
What do you think?

9B6F2B48-6D69-491E-BF0E-AFA7B8BFF3BF.jpeg
 
Looks like a Colorado sunburst to me.
Well I happened to buy the rock it’s on a while ago for 20 bucks and it hitchhiked.
It was the size of a dime when I brought the rock home. I was surprised it lived.
 
That is the score of a lifetime if that's the case. I've seen Colorado sunbursts sell for over $500! I would love to have one of them, but they're too expensive for me. LOL
 
That is the score of a lifetime if that's the case. I've seen Colorado sunbursts sell for over $500! I would love to have one of them, but they're too expensive for me. LOL
We will see. Trying to get the lineage and more opinions...
 
Well I’ve had offers on one of the clones.
I’m just trying to make sure the morph.
Any ideas and comments would be greatly appreciated!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new