Identifying snails

xaacuetara

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 16, 2023
Messages
49
Reaction score
7
Location
Mexico City
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi!
I just started in the hobby, after water being cycled added 2 clown fish, 2 turbo snail, 2 bumblebee snails, a cleaner shrimp and recently added my first coral!

A day ago I noticed this tiny snails, this is the best I could do taking video of it, so far I noticed to be 4 or 5 of them. I would love some help identifying this snails, not sure if they are baby turbo snail or other type of snail.

Thank you guys!
 
This are the snails I’m talking about
 

Attachments

  • 7E843694-5311-4990-81D9-BD08FB4767F4.png
    7E843694-5311-4990-81D9-BD08FB4767F4.png
    305.7 KB · Views: 73

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new