Idk what’s going on

Holland16

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 24, 2022
Messages
30
Reaction score
7
Location
Colorado
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My Zoa has been acting strange lately and I want to make sure it’s not being eaten or it’s not sick..
it looks like a few of the flowers have been eaten and this 1 zoa of the 5 that has been looking ticked for about a week now and I’m not sure where to start any ideas..
the last picture is what it is normally like

4F8CF377-EB66-4055-9327-51C782B3AE17.jpeg 6024841C-5EE7-4696-9A6D-086C173B90AC.jpeg 845D5045-3E16-4A95-BC51-24E05254C44F.jpeg B4E2942F-F844-4100-8BB4-88BE78F453D7.png
 
I wanna say 7 months now for a while it was growing like crazy and everything is testing okay I had higher levels of nitrates before my water change but it’s returning to normal levels now I thought maybe the clown was ticking it off but it looks worse and worse every day.
I posted a picture of what it’s looking like today below
Thanks

image.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new