If please

cody2cannon

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 5, 2017
Messages
768
Reaction score
520
Location
Wheaton, Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know the bottom is a nassarius but what ks the zebra striped one on the glass?

1536645d87f8c2cfc38da2ebb742fc23.jpg
 
Astraea tecta snail or Turbo snail.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new