If you can guess....You will win!

bobstir

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
5/30

From the pics, it already looks like they would be touching if the polyps at the tips were extended.

OP
OP
niftyjosh

niftyjosh

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
5/30

From the pics, it already looks like they would be touching if the polyps at the tips were extended.

They are very close. When feeding, the SoF will send out its filliments which touch the HaS with out any negative reactions.

afamousjohnson

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No. I am expecting for things to go bad when they touch. I mean it is possible everything will be fine, they are pretty close sp. wise...if not the same sp.

I bet they work it out. I have another thread going to show folks - like corals and unlike corals that can manage to touch and learn to live together without 1 totally killing the other to help with placement questioning.
Buddy put his diabolic pacman and oregon tort that have grown together up on it which looks sick. I found that my PL and Strawberry shortcake are close enough in sp to touch without killing.
Good luck either way

OP
OP
niftyjosh

niftyjosh

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a granulosa that currently touching 2 different acros a deep water and a prostrata. The bases that touch grow vericaly which is cool.

The monti that touches the granny on the other hand gets destroyed.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 45 21.3%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 73 34.6%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 70 33.2%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 9.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 1.9%

Back