If you can guess....You will win!

  • Thread starter Thread starter niftyjosh
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

niftyjosh

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 6, 2011
Messages
137
Reaction score
12
Location
Tiverton, RI
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you can guess the date that my acros will grow into each other, I will send you a frag of each and a few other SPS frags for free, as long as you cover shipping.

Rules:

1. One entry per person and no changing dates
2. You don't have to pay for the shipping till the package is ready to go out. The frags will only be cut if someone correctly guesses. They will need a few weeks to heal after the contest ends.
3. You can choose the option that for some strange reason they will make a sudden change of direction and miss. If you choose this, I'll throw the names in a hat and pick. You don't get Superman frag
​
*Bonus*

If you are the only person to guess the specific date, I will throw in a frag of PC Superman table.​

The two are ATL Shades of Fall and BC Heart and Soul




 
Last edited:
Info I forgot to add:

Distance between tips as the closest point is about the thickness of a zip tie perhaps slightly less​
 
Last edited:
Hmmmm I say 10Jun
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new