IF YOU COULD HAVE ONE FISH WHICH WOULD IT BE?

M

Max_nano

View Badges
I think it would do better in a tank like that than a 200 gallon reef with high flow and 30+ other fish.
Okay exactly what I thought. From what I’ve heard of CBB better off out of the aquarium trade

Zionas

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Winnieland (AKA “People’s” Republic of China)
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For a tank of that size, and since it’s going to be a frag tank, maybe choose something to help eat algae. A Starry Blenny, maybe? If you’re more worried about pests than algae, a Halichoeres wrasse or a Six-Line (I’m saying this because you only want one fish in there). Halichoeres need sand. Six-Lines don’t. IMO you could do two. A Starry Blenny and a Yellow Coris Wrasse or some other kind of smaller Halichoeres. This way you’ll have some protection against both algae and pests.

Last edited:

samnaz

Earthling
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wartskin or Painted Angler /frogfish

3CA8552C-CCB6-44BC-8D84-EE57013ED778.jpeg

FFF9FB10-F034-4CC6-BEB2-3B783FA8DC88.jpeg

OP
OP
lazycouch

lazycouch

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For a tank of that size, and since it’s going to be a frag tank, maybe choose something to help eat algae. A Starry Blenny, maybe? If you’re more worried about pests than algae, a Halichoeres wrasse or a Six-Line (I’m saying this because you only want one fish in there). Halichoeres need sand. Six-Lines don’t. IMO you could do two. A Starry Blenny and a Yellow Coris Wrasse or some other kind of smaller Halichoeres. This way you’ll have some protection against both algae and pests.
it won’t be a frag tank just a regular tank with some coral and that one fish! thanks for the input

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back