IF YOU COULD HAVE ONE FISH WHICH WOULD IT BE?

I think it would do better in a tank like that than a 200 gallon reef with high flow and 30+ other fish.
Okay exactly what I thought. From what I’ve heard of CBB better off out of the aquarium trade
 
For a tank of that size, and since it’s going to be a frag tank, maybe choose something to help eat algae. A Starry Blenny, maybe? If you’re more worried about pests than algae, a Halichoeres wrasse or a Six-Line (I’m saying this because you only want one fish in there). Halichoeres need sand. Six-Lines don’t. IMO you could do two. A Starry Blenny and a Yellow Coris Wrasse or some other kind of smaller Halichoeres. This way you’ll have some protection against both algae and pests.
 
Last edited:
Wartskin or Painted Angler /frogfish

3CA8552C-CCB6-44BC-8D84-EE57013ED778.jpeg

FFF9FB10-F034-4CC6-BEB2-3B783FA8DC88.jpeg
 
For a tank of that size, and since it’s going to be a frag tank, maybe choose something to help eat algae. A Starry Blenny, maybe? If you’re more worried about pests than algae, a Halichoeres wrasse or a Six-Line (I’m saying this because you only want one fish in there). Halichoeres need sand. Six-Lines don’t. IMO you could do two. A Starry Blenny and a Yellow Coris Wrasse or some other kind of smaller Halichoeres. This way you’ll have some protection against both algae and pests.
it won’t be a frag tank just a regular tank with some coral and that one fish! thanks for the input
 
I think too large and too active for a 20 gallon tank. They get to 8 inches tops and are very active swimmers. Also, not the easiest to find one that’s healthy and feeding as far as I know.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 29.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 35.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new