• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

If you liked the live sale I feel like it’s my duty to show you this ridiculous auction site

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

Perpetual Novice

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I swear I don’t work for these people. Follow the links and you’ll understand why I love this place.

During the WWC sale I couldn’t help thinking how my go-to vendor was way below any prices and everyone deserved to have access to it. And I really like the couple that runs the shop want their business to succeed. So if anyone hears me out it’s a win win

it’s a small shop run by a couple out of their house. Every week the post an auction on their website and a separate one on Facebook. Probably about 50-100 items in each. I think they’re selling at cost right now because they can’t be making much money off the prices these things go for. Example. Last week I picked up a Walt Disney acro, two green tip torches, reverse super man monti, and jingle bell cyphasyrea, for$130 total.

They’re based in Pennsylvania and ship to NJ, NY, PA, MD, and DE for a flat $10. But I save money picking up in person.

The business is "frags2fishes".

Definitely worth a glance. It just feels wrong keeping this place a secret.

please let me still win a few suctions though. Ahaha

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
Perpetual Novice

Perpetual Novice

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Disney mine for 55, month and cyphastrea were 10 each.

Also all the frags are WSIWIG and they photograph without crazy actinic lights and filters.
CB540443-D5D8-43A6-9A00-770CEAEC2667.png
94CB69EA-CD86-4B2A-BD70-FD90B01DB611.png
1CAD99C9-043C-4C90-92D2-FE3DC5545ECA.png

OP
OP
Perpetual Novice

Perpetual Novice

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Aaaaay. I posted in the wrong forum initially so this thread was taken down. Thank you R2R staff for generously reinstating this thread in an appropriate forum for me.

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 65 39.6%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 35 21.3%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 58 35.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 3.7%
Back