If you want variety...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

uniquecorals

UniqueCorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's what you'll get from Unique Corals!

If you're a serious coral collector (and who isn't?), you're looking for variety.

Not only is it nice to find that crazy Chalice you've been craving - it's nice to be able to pick up that Birdsnest frag you've been meaning to obtain for months and months. With our variety of coral and an extensive selection of all sorts of species - from the common to the uber rare- we can be a real "one stop shop" for your coral obsession!

Use our website's search feature to find exactly what you're looking for, or even to just see the selection we have of a given species! There is a good chance you'll find it! Weather it's a cool Favia (we have over 20 varieties), or that insane Chalice (30 plus morphs available), or even an Acropora (over 25 varieties available), chances are you'll find something you will love on our site!

_DSC7789-UC.jpg

_DSC7827-UC.jpg

_DSC7819-UC.jpg

_DSC0007-uc.jpg

With over 14.500 gallons of saltwater, we've made variety a standard feature!

_DSC1002.jpg

So, if you're hankering for a coral, and want great variety, awesome quality - and even better service, give us a try this year!

Regards,

Scott Fellman
Unique Corals

maharsreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Always hankering for coral Scott! Scotts a great guy. Stop by and see him peeps.

OP
OP
uniquecorals

uniquecorals

UniqueCorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Always hankering for coral Scott! Scotts a great guy. Stop by and see him peeps.

Thanks for the props, Jay! It's always fun to have hobbyists stop by. You never know what you'll find...or what WE will fin, right, Jay? LOL

-Scott

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 68 35.1%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 7 3.6%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 49 25.3%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 62 32.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.1%
Back