Ignitus anthias compatibility

fachatga

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m stocking a 100 gallon tank. So far I’ve got a lawnmower blenny. Two pretty small white clowns and a black leopard wrasse. I plan on eventually finding a yellow tang ( probably last ) and getting 3-4 other wrasses. Right now I want to bring home an ignitus anthias as I have the opportunity As my next fish since it’s available. I think it will be okay to have with my planned fish and to put it in on the earlier side. I’ve got tons of rock and caves and hiding places in my tank as well. Does anybody have experience with these fish or have any opinions on this idea? Thanks.

IKD

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I’m stocking a 100 gallon tank. So far I’ve got a lawnmower blenny. Two pretty small white clowns and a black leopard wrasse. I plan on eventually finding a yellow tang ( probably last ) and getting 3-4 other wrasses. Right now I want to bring home an ignitus anthias as I have the opportunity As my next fish since it’s available. I think it will be okay to have with my planned fish and to put it in on the earlier side. I’ve got tons of rock and caves and hiding places in my tank as well. Does anybody have experience with these fish or have any opinions on this idea? Thanks.
Is it just one ignites or multiple? I believe they do better with friends.

OP
OP
fachatga

fachatga

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well it’s a moot point now. Looked closely at all the anthias and they had 8 males. Guess I’m waiting to add my anthias to my tank. Disappointing. I’ve been waiting all day at work to stop by the store on my way home and get come cool fish.

Back