IM 100 INT Sump Question

JJCASV

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 6, 2024
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
Puerto Rico
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a IM 100 INT with a RFS 39 sump. I want to dose with the ports supplied but i think the ports are for 3/16 hard tubing and unless I'm wrong all the dosing tubing I've seen are 1/4 soft tubing, so my question is: is there is an adapter from 3/16 hard tubing to 1/4 soft tubing?

thanks in advance.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 39.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new