• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

IM 15 G lid

mothergoose22

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 24, 2025
Messages
89
Reaction score
50
Location
smith river
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wondering if anyone has a lid laying around they would like to part with.
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    298.4 KB · Views: 21
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    294.3 KB · Views: 37
Actually, just noticed that for what ever reason one side has “creases” in the plastic on the corners in two spots. One corner is missing one of the plastic tabs as well (circled in green) I’ve reposted the picture with the creases circled in red.

I’m not exactly sure how it happened. The creases still seem structurally sound and stable. I don’t see this damage causing an issue with the lid seating properly…. But in second inspection; it’s certainly not in, “like new” condition lol. I don’t have the tank anymore so I cannot test the fit of it. But I don’t recall it every having any issue fitting or when it ever broke 🤷‍♂️ it may have always been broken, I did buy the tank second hand.
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    920.5 KB · Views: 30
Well shoot I just ordered one this afternoon! My clowns keep jumping into overflow so I couldn’t wait sorry!
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new