Im a reef-a-holic

  • Thread starter Thread starter Psiber_Syn
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Don't add them cause you will be very surprised what it will be after all the years of collecting them. I wish they make soc sec numbers for fish tanks so I can claim it as a deductions.
 
Don't add them cause you will be very surprised what it will be after all the years of collecting them. I wish they make soc sec numbers for fish tanks so I can claim it as a deductions.
Lolol
 
Keep them to know how old and the names just flipping through found a few nice things that didn't make it :-(
 
Been debating if my tank could count as an office self employed expense... it is here in my office....no customers dont normally visit but..
It can be an office expense deduction. I believe 30% of it
 
I did an expense report this far on my almost year old tank through the aquarimate app about 6 months ago. What a terrible terrible terrible idea. I stopped about 3/4 the way through and said "I don't wanna see anymore". Big thing was, I didn't have to include the 110 tank, stand, sump, or the protein skimmer as those were all given to me by a fellow reefer from a customer breakdown they "just didn't need anymore". Speaking of which, who doesn't just need a 110 acrylic tank? Hahaha. SCORE. I thank and curse him every day in the same breath. Lol.
 
I did an expense report this far on my almost year old tank through the aquarimate app about 6 months ago. What a terrible terrible terrible idea. I stopped about 3/4 the way through and said "I don't wanna see anymore". Big thing was, I didn't have to include the 110 tank, stand, sump, or the protein skimmer as those were all given to me by a fellow reefer from a customer breakdown they "just didn't need anymore". Speaking of which, who doesn't just need a 110 acrylic tank? Hahaha. SCORE. I thank and curse him every day in the same breath. Lol.
That sounds like me, my best friend was moving and gave me his 125g that was a fresh water setup. Tank, stand, sump, and return pump. He transferred everything else to his others. Luckily for me I don't have a bunch of extra cash to buy like some of ya'll but if I look at the amount of time I'm reading and researching, I'm right there with ya'll:D
 
My bookkeeper/wife gives me heck every time she scans receipts. I made a budget for this year and spent the whole budget by March :eek:.
 
As far as receipts go, they are just evidence. I have been burned by that a time or two.
Niteo
Required, when I can do it the company pays for it:rolleyes:. My bookkeep invented a categories to write it off.
 
One reason I hate looking back at old photos is seeing the money, fish, and corals I have lost. :(
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 7 35.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 45.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 15.0%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new