I'm back

Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
I had a 150 15 years ago till it leaked and crashed. I am starting again with a 32 Biocube. Tank is starting to cycle. There is so much more information available now.

Welcome and welcome back! Glad you joined. Yes, many things have gotten easier now that we know more.

Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID)

This might help you find people local to you:
https://www.reef2reef.com/forums/local-reef-club-discussion.516/
This is a good reference book type online article I still review:
https://www.reef2reef.com/ams/the-supreme-guide-to-setting-up-a-saltwater-reef-aquarium.84/
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 35.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new