I'm bored, let's see your reefs.

  • Thread starter Thread starter cameronh
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
C-130

pic6_zpsbajyrrdd.jpg
 
I'm not posting any pictures yet, lol. We just moved from Florida to Missouri so the tank is empty, plumbing is in the works. Just a few months more...
I just happened to run across this.....did you ever get it up and going?
 
Awesome reefs!
 
Here is my reef!

My wife will eventually get some macro shots etc but these will do for now!


5BFxVWe.jpg


AWNhQU7.jpg


SE7d6QT.jpg


FTS
TZ3pNRJ.jpg


A few shots of my favorite acros. Macro shots would definitely be better!

gIv4ZKk.jpg


z6iQdHY.jpg


pR0HcrC.jpg


edit: weird the images dont show up in the post but in the preview they work fine from IMGUR
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new